Tuesday 26 October 2010

Just a quick thank you

I just wanted to write a couple of lines to thank the folk who have put me on the list for the "one lovely blog" awards thing that's going round.  I try not to get involved in things that require you to renominate, I'd like to say I have a good reason for this but its just that the requirement to renominate makes me feel a little awkward and I don't want to spread the awkward on.  That and I'm MASSIVELY lazy.

Anyway, its been really lovely to see my blog pop up on more than five of those lists now, wowzers!  Thank you all, it is just what I needed to give me some motivation to keep going with this.  You are all lovely.

Basically, if I'm bothering to follow you and/or read your blog then that means I love ya.  :-)

Night peoples and sweet dreams to all.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment